Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pat B's Ready to Mail



Well I was really starting to think I wouldn't finish this but here I am, a few weeks ahead of the deadline and everything.
Pat's theme is an island, and of course every island should have a lighthouse. I've stitched the Pemaquid Point Light House from Maine Miniatures by Lorraine -- I grew up going to this area of Maine and this light house holds a special place in my heart. I was going to put a fish in the ocean and then I realized I needed to put in a lobster of course. He's from a Permin of Copenhagen sampler, and the geese are Prairie Schooler.
I worked hard on this one. It's a beautiful piece, Pat -- thanks for having me on a visit to your island!

4 comments:

Kathy Barnard said...

I looove lighthouses, and yours is wonderful... and the lobster is great!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I wish I'd chosen a coastal theme for mine :)

Su Wen said...

Jane, what a wonderful job you've done - this one is really original.

Unknown said...

It looks great!!

lisa