Saturday, April 21, 2007

Finally! I am here :-)

Hello all!

First of all thank you for inviting me to join your round robin! I better introduce myself to those of you I haven't met yet.

I am Karin, 42 years and Dutch, married to Laurens and mother of one daughter who is now 10 called Marloes. We are from the Netherlands but have been living abroad for the last 18 years. Due to my husband his work we are transferred every few years. We have been living in Ireland for almost 5 years now and before moving here we have lived in Belgium, France, Jersey (Channel Islands) and again Belgium. When we were living in Belgium I met Katrina who didn't live that far from us. I have been stitching since I was about 15 years old and my stash has increased since discovering what was out there via the internet!

For any of you who would like to see what I have been up to stitching wise or see some personal photos please check out my album:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid11792218

I must confess I need to update my latest finished stitching items. It is now time to make up my mind about how I want to lay out my round robin but luckily Katrina did send me a few links for inspiration!

Looking forward getting to know you all and the chatting!!

Greeting from Ireland,
Karin

7 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Welcome, Karin! I've just looked in your album - your finished pieces are all gorgeous!

Katrina said...

They are! and you should see her bits and pieces in person, amazing. She's mad me some gorgeous stuff. Hi Karin, I so glad you are doing this round robin :-).

Kathy Barnard said...

hi Karin!!

Nice to see you... glad to be RRing with you :)
WOW, I loved peeking in your album- everything is lovely!

Patricia Lessell said...

Welcome Karin. I too looked at your album and your finishes are really really lovely.

janec said...

Wow you do beautiful work!

Sue said...

Karin - welcone aboard! It will be so nice to stitch another RR with you! Love the photos - very inspiring!

Jane said...

Hi Karin and welcome! I enjoyed looking at your album. Your pieces are lovely.
Jane B