Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hi from Gold Coast, Australia

Thanks to Katrina for organising this. Ever since I saw this RR I've been wanting to do one since "houses" is one of my favourites. I don't have a theme but I will write down what I like when I send my piece away. BTW, I'm not computer savvy so posting might be a problem and will have to rely on your expertise to help me at some stage. I love PS, CHS and have collected quite a few patterns over the last 6 months.

I am 52 married with 2 children - Andrea (girl) lives in London with her husband, Phil (Geologist) and Andrew (son) lives in Singapore - working as an architect. Where we live, we have the best of both worlds - on the East is the sea and on the West is Hinterland.

I can wait to start this!

Hugs to all!

Lynn

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Actually all I did was help collect names, Georgie is the main organizer :-). I think this is going to be lots of fun!

Kathy Barnard said...

Pleased to meet you!
I got the list ths a.m. and wow! we are from all over the world- this is soooo cool :) to think of our globe-trotting stitching!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Hi, Lynn - nice to meet you. I've spent a little time on the Gold Coast, and my dad lived on the Sunshine coast for a number of years.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming months.

Georgie said...

Nice to meet you, Lynn! Actually, Katrina did more than help collect names, she also wrote the letter that you all received! Thankyou so much Katrina, it's been a real team effort!!! Couldn't have done it without you! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Georgie,
I'm so looking forward to this RR.
thanks to you and Katrina for pulling it all together!

Lisa